LIVE ABOVE THE RIVER DISTRICT.
A new community at the forefront of smart urban living, LeftBank by Broccolini places you in the midst of the future transformation of Toronto. LeftBank offers an incredible opportunity to live in a sustainable condominium in one of the world’s most technologically advanced communities. Here, above the revitalized river lands and proposed East Harbour Transit Hub, you’re connected to Toronto’s exciting waterfront and every modern city amenity you could ever wish for. At LeftBank, the future has already begun.
Project Name: LeftBank Condos
Architect: IBI Group
Interior Designer: Patton Design Studio
Address: 91 River Street, Toronto
Major Intersection: River St & Labatt Ave, Toronto
Building Type: Condo
Number of Units: 385
- Dining Lounge
- Theatre Room
- Kid's Zone and Family Area
- Meditation Room
- Dog Spa
- Almost perfect Transit score with easy access to TTC streetcar and bus routes just steps away from home.
- Located at River St. and Dundas St. E. in Toronto, just steps from the Don River, and rising above the revitalized river lands and proposed East Harbour Transit Hub
- Surrounded by water and parkland, the tech-savvy and stimulating Toronto waterfront neighbourhood will become an epicentre of wellness
- Centennial College and George Brown College both have campuses in the immediate area and Ryerson University is conveniently situated just a 6-minute transit ride away from Leftbank Condos
- The neighbourhood is served by both the Dundas and Queen streetcar routes, which run 24-7. It’s about a ten-minute ride into the downtown core.
- The Distillery Historic District, St. Lawrence Market, Yonge/Dundas Square, and the Eaton Centre are all located nearby and offer up some amazing shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
- Nearby natural spaces include the Don River, Regent Park, and Cherry Beach.
Broccolini is a multi-service organization that specializes not only in development, but general contracting and construction management. A family-owned corporation with projects spanning Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto, they have experienced building contemporary high-rises as well as several retail, industrial and entertainment structures.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!